For as long as I can remember, I have held a camera in my hand and viewed my world from behind a lens... Some might even say my camera is the equivalent to a security blanket for me, as I am happiest when capturing memories ~ those of my own children, family and friends, as well as those of my clients.
Who is Carly Glazier? I am many things...
* I am a college graduate with a Business Degree from University of MD as well as a graduate of the Professional Photography Program at The Washington School of Photography.
* I am a born and raised Mid-western girl who, even after being in Maryland for nearly three decades, still misses the Chicago Pizza and Italian Beef sandwiches of my youth.
* I am a wife to my wonderful husband of nearly 27 years and a recovering helicopter mom to my two handsome, smart, athletic and musical sons of 23 and 20 years old.
* I am the primary caregiver to an incredibly sweet and slightly obsessive-compulsive disabled Australian Labradoodle named Gracie - who just turned 15 years this past March.
* I am a music-loving, coffee-drinking, fitness-conscious Internet troll who often stays up way too late surfing the web or editing client's work and who cannot leave the house without her cell phone and camera in hand.
* I am an Annapolis-based photographer of pretty much anything that breathes and beautiful things that don't.